Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Doll-sized Rowe Pottery

  1. #1
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got an email notice that Rowe Pottery is selling a "30th Anniversary" 13-piece set that is
    1/4 size. I think I've heard some of you say before that American Girl is approx 1/3 size, but these are very cute, and might look ok with the dolls. You can tell me what you think. They're making one piece a month, with a bonus piece if you buy all the pieces.

    http://www.rowepottery.com/shop/salt/30th/

    Joy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOh thanks Joy! The price is a bit too high for me but perhaps they'll go on sale at the end of the year for whatever is left. Kirsten needs her pottery [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for posting this Joy! I haven't measured to see how it would work with the dolls, but if it does they look like a great way to have an heirloom quality set.

    Kim

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Those are beautiful!!!

  5. #5
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Oh! I'm sooo excited! We are going to my sister's in February, and we always stop at Rowe on the way. I always pick up something there. Maybe the'll have one of the new pieces out?

    Molly used to have Kirsten's pottery, made by Rowe. I let her sell it a few years ago. I don't know why...stupid, stupid, stupid!

  6. #6
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    ooh lala! That would be perfect for Kirsten! Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •